Sunday 17 January 2016

Isla's Unicornia Quilt {Progress} || Pattern by Claire Turpin Designs

I couldn't resist this Unicornia quilt pattern by Claire Turpin Designs, and I'm so glad I didn't. It was so fun to make, and I loved choosing the Liberty prints for each unicorn. I especially loved creating the rainbows.

I feel like I must note though, for those interested in making this quilt, as perfect as I think it is, Isla's quilt is not exactly like the original. I feel like it's important to mention that - especially if you're using my pictures as a reference. Think of mine more as inspiration and follow Claire's pattern better than I did (giggle)!

Most importantly, despite the minor differences, Isla is thrilled. She couldn't wait to line up her unicorn friends in front of it and have a picture with ALL of her new unicorns. I think it's possible that I was glowing with pride.

Now for the borders, quilting and binding!!

XxT

 

No comments:

Post a Comment