Saturday 1 August 2015

Handmade Clutch || Liberty Tresco Print

Handmade clutch purse made using Liberty Tresco print and mustard linen

Handmade clutch purse Liberty fabric mustard linen from Michelles Patterns

Open clutch showing phone and lipstick sitting on Liberty Fabric Tresco Rainbow print

Made using a Michelles Patterns pattern, this clutch was unbelievably simple to make and the prettiest gift I could give to a special friend. The pattern is an enlarged card wallet. I chose a denim-look cotton for the inside, mustard linen for the bottom, and my favourite Liberty Art Fabric print "Tresco" for the top. I've got a massive Samsung Notebook phone and you can see it fits perfectly. Just the right size for a night out. I hope she loves it!!

Tresco print purchased from Shaukat.

No comments:

Post a Comment