Friday 20 September 2013

My Latest Fabric Stash From Calico and Ivy

Liberty London fabric stash from Calico and Ivy (Mosman Park)
Liberty London fabric stash from Calico and Ivy (Mosman Park)

I lurve visiting Calico and Ivy in Mosman Park! They have a beautiful range of Liberty London fabrics and of course I got a bit carried away. I went there looking for the Liberty Hunter Truck print for Logan - I'm making him some bibs and a bow-tie for Nanna's big 100th birthday party in a few weeks. I love the colours.

Hunter Truck print by Liberty of London
Hunter Truck print by Liberty of London

And I couldn't walk out without this pretty Phoebe print. I bought it with Isla in mind. I just haven't thought of what to make with it yet ;o).

Phoebe print by Liberty of London
Phoebe print by Liberty of London

I love the vintage look of this Phoebe print:

Lesley's print by Liberty of London
Lesley's print by Liberty of London

I don't know the name of this print, but I knew mum would love the design - maybe for her sewing scroll?

And these were my favourites! I had to get all four for my new nappy bag that mum's making for me ;o)

Betsy Ann print by Liberty of London
Betsy Ann print by Liberty of London
Kaylie Sunshine print by Liberty of London
Kaylie Sunshine print by Liberty of London
Lesley's print by Liberty of London
Lesley's print by Liberty of London
Margaret Annie print by Liberty of London
Margaret Annie print by Liberty of London

Calico and Ivy is a beautiful shop if you're looking for anything special. I had to restrain myself from buying miles of pom-pom fringe and piles of Heather Bailey designer felt!! Well, there's always next time!

T xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment